Tips and tricks to help your candle live it’s best life!
1. Coconut Soy wax is extremely sensitive to temperature change whether that’s hot or cold. If your candle is exposed to very warm temperatures it can begin to sweat, leaving a wet oily residue on top. This will not effect the quality of your candle, but please try to keep your candle at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.
2. The first burn is SO important, let your candle burn for a couple of hours to melt the top layer of wax all the way to the sides of the jar. This will prevent a tunnel from forming which could make it difficult for your wick to breathe.
3. Trim your wooden wick before each time you light your candle, breaking off the charred piece on top will allow your flame to breathe. You can trim your wick with our wick trimmer found in our accessory kit, or even break it off with your fingers!
4. Try not to burn your candle longer than 4 hours at a time, burning too long will reduce the longevity of your candle!
5. Do NOT leave your candle unattended!